Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 vs 2010

2009 was a good year for me. Finally changed my major to physics, got married, had a kid. Not only was it a good year, but a big year of change. I would say it's my favorite thus far. I feel bad for 2010 though, I mean, he's got such big shows to fill. Just kidding, I wouldn't want that much change packed into another year, because quite frankly it couldn't be good change, could it? I certainly don't see how life could get any better.

I am looking forward to a few things this year, starting into my "junior" year next fall. Basically I finally start working on my major. But one thing I'm looking forwards to is this:


Some of you may not be aware, but almost 30 years ago (1981) Clash of the Titans came out, and it was awesome! This one looks good, cause it's got our favorite human turned blue alien in it!

What else am I looking forward to in 2010? I would most of all I can't wait till Ileyana starts being a bit more interactive, my first anniversary and getting sealed in the Temple. Yeah, that's what I'm most excited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment