Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

We had a wonderful day today! We opened presents, then pretty much just watched movies all day. I was able to watch some of District 9s special features. I wrote more concerning it on my now 'techy' blog.

Today was the practi-caly perfect Christmas. The only thing missing? Proper food to fit the day, as well as hordes more candy. I guess we need to invent some new Christmas Day traditions, that way we wont be so... couchy next year.

Yes, I just invented the word couchy. It does not mean being simply lazy, or couch potatoes, but more of an attitude of DOING things on your couch. To me a couch potatoes mindlessly zones out and you can't be called lazy just for staying inside on Chirstmas Day. So we were couchy.

Ileyana is sleeping uberly cute like... wait, not any more, I hear the precursors to the 'pay attention to me' cry. Emily is... indisposed. I, of course, am blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment